Corona MR\B 1K-50PM
Corona Treatment Discharge Generator - IGBT Technology
The new generation corona discharge generators represent the new industrial standard for this type of device.
The -IGBT- modules installed in them, featuring high switching speed with low losses, combined with the configuration of the power circuits, ensure high performance and complete self-protection in the event of accidental overloads.
Unquestionably, these generators, together with a sophisticated operator terminal and the new discharge stations, represent the most up-to-date state of the art for corona treatment equipment.
The generator can be mounted outside or inside an electrical cabinet.
- High efficiency thanks to the configuration of the power circuits and the use of -IGBT- modules.
- Electronic protection in the short-circuit proof inverter power modules.
- Electronic protection against any short circuits at the high voltage output.
- Automatic adaption to various load conditions.
- Single-phase supply voltage 220/240V (without need for a network transformer).
- Construction according to norm EN-60204-1.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) in accordance with norms EN-5511 and EN-50082-2.
- Monitoring, display of work magnitudes and alarm signalling by special operator terminal Op2
- Fieldbus connection to production process ASI/PROFIBUS/CAM OPEN/DEVICE NET.